The caves entry ticket is non-transferable, valid for one day and cannot be refunded, except in the case of force majeure: in this case the full or reduced price ticket will be replaced with a park entry ticket and the ticket holder must pay the difference in price.
FORBIDDEN WITHIN THE PARK:
- a fine of € 100 is applied for entry without a ticket
- do not throw stones
- no entry with bicycles
- no entry via unauthorised points
- no entry for animals not on a lead and without poop scoops/ dog poop bags
- do not stay in the park after closing time
- do not litter the park with paper, rubbish and cigarette butts.
- do not light fires
- no camping
FORBIDDEN NEAR THE ENTRY GATE:
- no parking for cars, motorbikes, camper vans and buses.
Visitors please note that there are special parking areas to the south, on the right of the Caves entrance.